Re: Audient

This is great, audient and now un-crowd, brilliant words.
I played in St. Louis about 13 yrs ago, I think the people were
preoccupied with the weather, in fact the next morning they closed
the interstate when the flood waters went over the road. Anyway there
was 3 people in the auditorium so I treated it more like a house gig
and invited them to come up and sit on the stage and we swapped
stories and played tunes; had an amazing evening! One of the best on
that tour!!

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca