RE: audient(s)

At the time of that story that I related I was playing for a living,
actually was fortunate enough to make a living playing hammered
dulcimer for over 10 yrs and got tired of having to do "on demand"
music.... So I went back to a day job so that I could devote my
creative side to doing music and gigs that I found interesting.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca