Re: 2nd CALL for PERFORMERS: Y2K7 application deadline is April 15th

Doggone it!

I didn't mean that to go to the list.

Somehow it did.

Now 'm a sorry, sorry, sad excuse for an idiot.

Yes, a lappy is part of the ultimate plan.

I hope to reemerge (as a performer) eventually.

I'm really looking forward to April in Boise.

But after that I gotta do some other things with my life for a while.

Best regards,

Ted Killian