Re: Introductory Looper

I hate to make a blanket statement, but in my book, anything Digitech
= crap in terms of production quality. In other words, it'll break.
I've never been happy with any Digitech device I've ever had. (Had to
send one device back to the manufacturer twice, and it still broke.)
Even sales reps point me away from Digitech when I ask about
durability. This seems to be notorious with Digitech.

I'm a fairly new looper too. I just purchased the Boss RC-50. I love
it. It does what you've described (pretty much), but there's a limit
to the amount of subtractions you can do. You have three "phrases"
that you can record to, layer onto. You can drop any one of the
phrases out at any time, bring them back, or re-record them. It has
99 patches and you can switch between patches on the fly, tho there
seems to be some glitch that's been reported here on the list. (I
don't switch between patches within a single composition, so not an
issue for me.)

Darren