loop venue in Budapest?; and, 9V extender cord?

Hello, loopers all.  Sorry for no word, it's been busy.

I'll be in Budapest next week -- any of you have any good contacts
there for a place I could do a 45 minute show?  Sample at
http://ax.to/PourT.mp3 or http://TomRitchford.com/music

I have one of those little devices that power multiple 9V items.  I
realize that one of my items should sit on the floor and the rest on a
table.  Is there some extender that will run from my Godlyke/similar
power supply and extend the default 9V power supply plug?

--
     /t

http://ax.to ......... extreme NY arts and music calendar
http://ax.to/tr ....... my secret little little...