Re: New #/loopchat channel on IRC (FOR NERDS!)

I'll try to log on as much as possible.  I noticed
someone logged in last night but no one was on.  These
things take time to reach critical mass.

Mark

--- Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com> wrote:

> this is a cool idea, Mark, thanks. I'll try to hop
> on now and then.
>
> Daryl Shawn
> www.swanwelder.com
> www.chinapaintingmusic.com
>
> > So, in the client of your choice put in
> > electricrain.com as your irc channel.  Then type
> /join
> > #/loopchat and you'll be in.  It's an experiement
> that
> > I'm not sure will work, but why not?

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.