forum - was LD would be so much cooler if...

On 20 Mar 2007 at 22:46, Mark Trewella wrote:

> I don't want to unsubscribe but a forum would be honestly a lot
> easier.  I have been off and on the list for years.  The only reason I
> ever leave is because of the email overload.

I use the digest form, but would prefer a "daily digest" instead of
several day with 3 messages in each. That said, it's a list I
wouldn't be without - there are so many great urls & knowledge to be
had.

A few months ago I set up a looping forum to offer that side of
things - I'm sure there is room for both a suitable forum *and* a
list. It's there for those who can't or don't wish to deal with
mailing lists and whilst I've found other forums (forii?) they didn't
quite offer what I wanted. It's at http://looping.20.forumer.com

If anyone *does* sign up, please send a message or three to get some
momentum started ;)