Re: fretless guitar looping

Per congrads on going the mile of construction and welcome to fretless land.  Like Camel Ride a lot particularly all the sutblies.  Here is a link for all interested in fretless work to a track I did in a series of fretless pieces recently, participating in the RPMChallenge.comDaryl [Shawn] and I did a Chinapainting recording for this event and I did a solo one as well called Found.  This is from that.  http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com/audio/found/Jim_Goodin_Mexico.mp3 .

The guitar is an Ovation Adamas style (made by someone else) acoustic-electric fretless 6-string that I won off eBay in December of last year.

Best to all on LD...

Jim Goodin

PS anybody on the list in Santa Fe area.  I'm going out there on vacation next week.  Had hoped to find a place to play and seems a bust thusfar.  At this point sure but if anyone is local and knows of a reasonable open mic or church coffeehouse or something I could drop in at thanks...