Re: How to reduce the DAILY DIGEST to one post a day

> That's funny to hear, because the very same reason - "more efficient
> handling of the huge volume" - is why I choose to use only individual
> mails from all lists I subscribe to ;-)  Hear are some tricks I use:
> > Per Boysen

But Im with Rick here.. your list of Tips just seemed like a hell of a lot
of work to me, Per... I do make boxes for my customers, but they all send
a different mail address anyhow, hell a different computer altogether...
I just dont have the energy or time to sit around tidying up my mail I
just
want to look at one window, and instantly read the subjects from all my
mails, and press delete... do you have a day job Per? or are you
freelancer?
cos maybe I could do it if my home computer was also my work computer, but
for me I hate to even touch the damn thing after working all day on one, I
like to come home, cuddle the boy and play a bit of geetar, I stay clear
of
the "devils box"!

PS, what IS this "threading" buisiness... sounds great... doesnt that just
happen in forums? or am I missing something that could solve my probs?

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com
He writes for www.furthernoise.org
and works at www.transformlearning.com
i Tunes: BUY MY MUSIC AT
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=184310747
 thank-you

It has removed 8897 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!