Re: Re: Why not a Looper's Delight Podcast ?

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Teddy Kumpel wrote:

> your music is amazing steve b... I like the ambient stuff like yours....
> so different than what I do, but we are connected through technology.
> wild.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the nice words.

> is that an actual saw in "two snakes and a badger" or a sample?

No sample, and no actual saw either actually :). Everything on that was
either a Yamaha CS-60 1970s-era analog synth, a Korg MS-2000 synth, a
Chapman Stick, or a theremin. I'm pretty sure the saw-sound was
then-member Anthony using his Yamaha CS-60, perhaps fed through an effects
pedal or two. I'm sorry I'm not more precise, but that was 2002, and of
the three people playing on that track I don't think that saw sound was my
contribution.

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/