Re: CD Sales Now Donated to the Boise Experimental Music Festival

Kris,

That's great and most generous of you. And, might I add for the benefit of
all of the rest of you folks on the list . . .

Kris's CDs (whether they be of his solo music, his varied collaborations,
or last year's BEMF festival) are very high-quality recordings of with
superior musicians and ultra-creative musicianship all around (perhaps
with the exception of my own meager and misguided contributions).

I can highly reccomend all of those disks. I've got every one of 'em. Take
the time to check out Kris' links, listen to whatever samples there might
be and buy something. You'll be supporting a great event (and ensuring
it's continuing existance) and getting some truly inspiring tracks to
listen to in return.

--

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???