Bass Looping Show TONIGHT! - Evergreen Colorado

Hello All -

C3 here - I have been a lurker on LD for a yer or so now, just taking in all the conversations, advice and information (all VERY helpful thank you!).

I just wanted to let any Colorado folk son the list know im doing a solo 9 string bass looping performance tonight a 8:30 pm at Cactus Jack's in Evergreen (at the base of the Dam.)

So anyone in colorado interested in coming out PLEASE DO!

thanks in advance!

C3

Cactus Jacks Saloon
http://www.cactusjacksaloon.com/

also check my new artist page at Jerzy Drozd Basses (no audio clips yet -BUT SOON!)
http://jerzydrozdbasses.com/c3.htm