AW: looper with 24Bits 96KHz sample rate

While Mobius as a plugin runs with 32bit and also supports higher sample
rates from the audio interface side, the timing engine does not support
anything different from 44.1kHz yet. So if you're using Mobius, look
forward
to some unexpected behaviour if using a higher sample rate (not necessarily
a bad thing for all you aleatoric sound designers out there)