EDP woes, part two

Just wanted to share the fact that I replaced my defective EDP (since I don't have time to get it repaired before my gigs, nor do I have the technological capabilites to open it up and reseat the PROMs, thanks Francisco) with a new one that also appears to be defective (sound is degraded and crackly). I chose the EDP after quite a lot of research, including this board (I guess I only saw the recommendations and not the warnings). Obviously this is the last time I'm ever buying a Gibson product and I will certainly do my best to spread the word about their deficiencies. Does anyone have any recommendations for a looper that actually works?

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.