Re: OT: Busking--it's hard for everyone

ahhh yes, true... but you don't have to look at them... you can just
look the other way. Audio is harder to avoid.

one man's art is another's annoyance... some people like ads better
than classical music. not me... just some people.

also, we live in a capitalist society last time I checked... so if
you have money you can get things done. That's just how it works.
I ain't saying it's good... but it's where we live... complaining
isn't going to change that.

Teddy