Re: LD on Gmail

I too use Gmail. My trick is to set up a local computer email client
to fetch the messages from the Gmail account. This way I can read
them on the local machine an take advantage of the superior filtering
options normally offered by a local email client. Now and then I fire
up a web browser and log in at the Gmail account to delete the read/
downloaded messages at the server. I'm finding this a fast and
efficient correspondence set-up with a built-in online second back-up.

I have also set up the Gmail account to filter different lists into
their dedicated catalogues. That's convenient when I have to read
mails online, but for me that is not as fast as downloading THROUGH
the Gmail account and do the sorting and reading locally.

Per