Re: I stumbled on this picture that brought back fond memories

A wonderful photo, Rick. My disappointment that I'm not in that picture
myself is utterly eradicated by the many hilarious posts your "polar bear
eating marshmallows in a snowstorm" post elicited. I too am happy to have
faces to associate with names on the posts. And if anyone needs a mug shot
of yrs. truly, just go to my web site; it's on page one. (I actually got an
e-mail from someone recently who said that my picture wasn't "good
marketing" for getting new guitar students. Specifically:

"When I look at that shot from a marketing perspective, I don't feel like I
want to study guitar with you. Just an observation."

...which gave me the opportunity to reply with classic wise-ass wisdom:

" 'Music is the performance of sound. Theatre is the performance of
appearance. Try not to confuse the two.'
To this I might now add, marketing is the manufacturing of appearance for
material gain.

I am not the instructor you are looking for."

Onward through the fog!
dB