dt: prezens // harmonic sicko...

yes,  i got my copy of dt's 'prezens' today, and have been listening to it and
its some good stuff....

want to send some thanks for daryl shawns comment that my
myspace stuff sounds like a "HARMONIC SICKO"....
i will definately have  to use that for my next project of recordings that i want to trade...
most funny.....

also been listening to:
k. hartung's "fragments"-some great stuff on there...moments of pretty stuff and then
weird juxtaposition of sounds/noises...amazing that it is all from live recordings....
& also recommended:
douglas baldwin's "coyote loops"
pedro felix' 3 discs i got from him back in '01 (he was the first i traded w/....)
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.