Nothing to say really....

...so I'm just spamming the list with this great band I'm listening
to right now while doing extremely boring office work summing up one
years income and expenses (a year-ful of verifications thrown into a
box are now to be summed up.... arrrhg!) and sent in to the tax
authorities for them to calculate my taxes. And on the side it's nice
to read on this list about interesting things happening to one and
another (cool, to have a look into Rainer's Secret Head Quarter,
Claude's music coming out great, rumors on new great music from Torn
etc etc). Oh yes, the band... Hatfield And The North. Once labeled
"Progressive Rock" in the seventies and it's just so fun to listen to
this music today ;-))  Not much have topped what those guys did IMHO.
When I listen I get an understanding for why some beginning musicians
of today want to play in that style. You may think that's "retro" but
when listening to the original stuff it stands out as simply brilliant!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)