RE: portable hand field recorders

Hey guys.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet. But I was just at my local Barnes & Noble yesterday and they have a special edition Future Music magazine which focuses on field recordings. And quite a bit of interviews about it too.

The magazine is around 15-16$$ just to let you know, but for the most part, they are worth it. Especially with the video interviews that come with the DVD.

Jeffrey

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.