Re: Equipment cases and airline travel

Quoting Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>:

> Not to discourage any further responses, at all, but there was an
> excellent discussion on traveling with gear sometime last year, look
> for "Cabin baggage" in the archives.

Thank you, Daryl.  I looked at the thread and it confirmed my
apprehensions about airline travel with musical instruments and
equipment.

Donovan, I've had my eye on some of the Gator ATA racks.  I think I'll
be able to get by with a shallow rack.  Thanks for the info.

The challenge may be to see how light I can travel.

-- Kevin