Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 8:38 PM
Subject: Programmable EQ

Hello all,
This is somewhat off-topic, but I thought there were people here who
could help me out.  I am looking for a rackmount programmable EQ where
presets can be selected by midi, so I can change settings mid-song. I
am anyone on the list has experience, good or bad, with any units
currently available?
Any help is appreciated,

Donovan Stokes
www.donovanstokes.com
www.myspace.com/donovanstokes
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free
from AOL at AOL.com.