Frippertronics

  I saw the Frippertronics set at a record store in Portland-can't quite
remember the name  .It was definately a high point..My friend
multimediaist
David Stout  with whom I did the Radio Esoterica  show gave Fripp a tape
of
his work.Wonder if he ever listened to it. We played alot of Fripp and
Eno,
on the show,and  stuff Klaus Shulze,Conrad Shnitzler Terry Rily, Meredith
Monk  as well as what ever obscure ethnic stuff I could lay hands on .Now
the style of our show iis a genre. We also used to do live sound collage
with as many as 4 turn tables,and a couple of tape decks ,2 mics. etc.
even
spun turntables backwards on air.

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.