NYC gig spam: LAMBIC plays Mo Pitkin's at 11pm TONIGHT thursday 5/3--loop content

Hi, everyone

long time lurker, infrequent poster. Lambic is a duo consisting of  Paul Sullivan-guitar and effects, Stephen Moses-drums, trombone and effects (some of you may know of Steve from his other band, Alice Donut). The effects we use include many loopers--2 boomerangs, headrush, DL-4, pds-8000...We'll be doing 1 set at 11 pm this Thursday May 3rd at Mo Pitkin's House of Satisfaction (and who among us doesn't crave some satisfaction?), 34 Avenue A, between east 2nd and east 3rd streets.  For more info, http://www.mopitkins.com/info.html   http://myspace.com/lambic cdbaby.com/cd/lambic Hope to see you there, any list members please come up and say hi!