MAJOR CONGRATS

before buzzin off to my "little" gig i had to give MAJOR CONGRATS to
RICKEEEEEEE WALKER and all of the kool katz that got props for the Y2K6
LL FEST.....and a big hats off to all the members of our fine little
community.....wowie zowie!.....super good stuff.....i'm taking GP to my
gig tonite and giving the spread a place on my little table while
wearing my LD tea shirt.....btb.....we need, or i need a new LD tea
shirt.....all mine are stained with drool and food droppings.....not
good getting old or is it?......once again, CONGRATS to all.....michael

http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
www.ct-collective.com

from AOL at AOL.com.