Re: Echoplex loop IV question input level setting

The level indicated by the feedback and level lights seems to be
somewhat frequency dependent, and I used to have troubles freaking out
the EDP when I was using a lot of double-octave up pitch shifting.
What you want to listen for is undesired distortion and figure out if
that's happening whenever the LED goes orange or what.

TravisH