Re: Racks ?

Hi Stephen

I bought my rack, I think it's a Quik-Lok RS-657, from Turnkey on the
Charing Cross Road in Central London. Cost about £45. Very sturdy
construction etc, no complaints. They sell a whole range. Here's a link

http://www.turnkey.co.uk/web/searchAction.do?dispatch=fullSearch&subCategory=Rack_Stands

You can either order online or go to the store itself.

Good luck !

Guy
[XIS Information]