re: oregon loop fest

Just to be clear,  I have been involved with the SC loopfests primarily while the event was taking place, helping with the PA set up and sound duties mostly, and also providing shuttle service for some artists, and gear support as well.  Rick does all of the booking, planning, promoting, pre show work, as well of some of the duties I described myself doing, and also MC’s the event. My task is very small in comparison.

 Thanks

Bill