oregonloopsoregonloo

  Maybe a movable feast would be good. I think Ashland would be better
than
Medford-more Medford folks will go to Ashland for an event than
vice/versa.
But Ashland supports creative Arts much more than most towns,since the
Shakespeaean Festival is their bread and butter.   Beyond that  extremely
wise suggestion I'll leave it for local folks to decide. then Eugene, then
maybe Bend then Portland .One day each,or siccesive weekends?

Catch suspicious messages before you open them—with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507