        Von: lifeisgood [mailto:lifeisgood@blueyonder.co.uk]
        Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Mai 2007 23:46
        An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
        Betreff: microphone

        Hi,

        I am wondering what would be a good quality all-purpose microphone
for looping.
        I would have it on stage either handheld for vocals or on a stand
for percussion and acoustic instruments etc.
        I guess good anti-feedback properties and quite high
sensitivity/directional properties would be good for quieter stuff.

        Cheers!