Re: AW: microphone: a professional percussionist replies

Ah,

I know that's wrong :-)

It's $64.99 rrp, so well outside Kris's price range.

It's an incredibly good mic for the price,
but omni-directional so not so hot on feedback rejection.

A pair of these were used by "feedback saxophonist" Graham Halliwell to
good effect.
( that's right, he plays the feedback by bringing the mouth of the sax up
the mic)

I'd be looking at small capsule condensers if I was desperate to find

andy