MAKER FAIRE: Loop.pooL/Kid Beyond

The extremely creative MAKER FAIRE is this weekend
http://www.makerfaire.com/ at the San Mateo Fairgrounds
just south of San Francisco (north of the Silicon Valley).

Amongst many other things,  two live loopers will be part of the
musical presentations at this very unusual and stimulating festival.

I, |LOOP.POOL  will be performing on the MAIN outdoor STAGE on Sunday
afternoon at 3 p.m.
followed, immediately by the  fabulous acapella 'band in a box'  looper
KID
BEYOND who's
set begins at 4:15.

     If you haven't seen him,  Kid Beyond is a fantastic performer
creating
an
entire dance concert with just his voice as a source for sound.   He has
seemless integration
of Ableton's LIVE using midi footpedals and a microphone (he never even
touches his
laptop in his performances).    He's really inspiring and I can't more
highly recommend seeing
his show.

The MAKER FAIRE is MAKE magazines annual festival that showcases unusual
and
creative
inventions.

You can think of it as the Burning Man for Geek Tinkerers or Hot Nerd on
Nerd Action!!!!

I jest, but in reality, this festival is really
exciting................from
people making groundbreaking invetnions
in ecological lifestyles to people who invent strange musical devices,
I've
never seen so much creativity
in a small space in my life.

It is an ideal summer festival atmosphere for all ages.  I hope you can
make
it on Saturday and Sunday.
If you read this hear, please come up and say hello to me after I've
cleared
my stage for Kid Beyonds
 performance.

Rick Walker