Re: Boss RC50 looper Questions... MODs.. is this possible??

I think you should try that drilling mod and send us pix... sounds fun.

as for me, I bought 2 of boss FS-something pedals, the ones with 2
pedals, and made a little stand for them in back of the rc-50...
I even power the pedals with a powr supply so I don't ned any batteries.
I can take pix and send them to you next week when I am back home
that works great without drilling.

as far as starting from the kit, you could use some sort of V-drum
setup via midi. I do that with my drummer and it works.
there is limited midi functionality in the thing though,
unfortunately... but if all you need is start, stop and record...

teddy