Re: repeater news

On May 16, 2007, at 6:22 PM, Zoe Keating wrote:

> yeah, i would dig mobius if it there were an intel mac version.

I know, I know.  That would be GREAT.  However, my move to XP hasn't
been all bad.  It is mostly stable and has a TON of stuff written for
it that will never be available for the Mac OS.  The worst things I
can say about it is it's really ugly and it takes a lot of time to
set it up for audio app use.  Microsoft's "Paperclip" style of
constantly bugging you about things is maddening, but once you turn
it off it's pretty good... also, don't ever hook it up to the web.
I've got it set up and I treat it as a piece of dedicated hardware
and it works just fine.

The plus for you is that you can just get a copy of XP and run it on
your Intel based Mac anyway!  I hear it works fine.

Mark