Re: repeater news

At 11:32 AM -0700 5/17/07, Zoe Keating wrote:
>well, i bought the upgrade. i'll tell ya'll how it goes!

Zoe,

If you don't mind, I'm kind of interested in whether the new upgrade
is merely a re-packaging of the old beta 2 software.  Since you've
seen (or will be seeing) both, could you please be kind enough to let
us know if that's all they've done, or if it looks to you as if
they've implemented something beyond that.

If a re-package is all they did, fine, I'd spend the money just to
get the version 1.1 bugfixes you reported previously.  It would
merely be nice to know, however.  FWIW, I'm getting ready to take a
gamble and go purchase the upgrade as well.

Thanks!!!

        --m.
--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of