PMC-10 LoopTrig difficulty

Howdy...

I just picked up a PMC-10 on ebay, and I'm trying make it a sample/loop trigger. I'm running into some weirdness, though.

I've got it set to trigger 3 different loops using note on information from the PMC-10 (values 84, 85 & 86). I set up three loops with the Echoplex (using a FCB 1010 controller). Then, I switch to the loop trigs with the PMC-10. While one loop is playing, I hit one of the other loop triggers. A moment of it plays, then there's silence. It actually records over that loop as well. When I hit any other loop triger, they work just fine.

It's always the first trigger that screws up. Anyone have any ideas or any experience with this? I'm sure I'm probably just programming something incorrectly or have a setting that's funny in the PMC-10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
++++++
www.myspace.com/jeffmcleodisstupid