repeater news

Hi Guys and Dolls, I was beginning to feel left out because everyone was getting nice e-mails from Electrix but me. Guess what showed up in the mail yesterday Happy!  Happy! Joy! Joy!

This is the first response to my inquiry from a few weeks before the Zurich Loop fest, in August of 2005. (See below). I know   some of you are a bit  annoyed by this, but does anyone besides me find this at all comical?

Bill

Please check out our new web site.

www.electrixpro.com

Spend some time looking at the new products, with new released date.

Also if you have any customer service questions please see our new customer service page:

http://www.electrixpro.com/support/cservice.html

We also released the new Repeater OS V 2.01 software for purchase.

So check it out.

Thank you

Team Electrix..