Re: clip posted

On 21 maj 2007, at 19.43, Bernhard Wagner LD wrote:
> Lovely, Per! Amazing to think you're playing the guitar through an
> EWI...

Thanks, Bernhard. Well, he, he... I think I'm playing more guitar
with the EWI than when bending strings and hugging twang bar. As for
playing physical guitar I stick to my fretless these days.

> I'd love to see that live!

Must be a tragically boring sight! A guy with a sci-fi looking
clarinet in mouth blowing up his cheeks until he looks like a hamster.