Re: link to recent GP article on Y2K + Sound Clips

Hello all,

If you are one of those who like to have audio mixed with your visual, below are the Y2K6 MP3 links associated with the pictures in the artcle below. They go from left to right, like reading sheet music.

Kris

Bill Walker

Genie

Ted Killian