RE: AW: looking for looper that syncs to real drums

In regards to the tempo shift...and the "drummer sometimes not be  able to
hear my loops", wouldn't it be simpler to rig up a sort of aux monitor
send of just your loops to the drummer?  I have found that working with
ensembles with good drummers it is much easier, more "musical", smoother
and thus more preferable to have the human "shift" to keep time with the
loops, as opposed to digitally shifteing the time to keep with a human
(who will inevitably shift things again...).

If the drummer is good, tight as you say....then make sure he can hear
your loopage well.  IMHO that is the big secret to making loops work in
groups; not MIDI clocks or beat shifting......

Max

Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507