Re: OT: nearfield

hi there...

Ufff!.. those models you're talking are a bit out of my price range.

a single genelec costs what i expect to waste for both ;-)
poor man here!

tricky to find those used events here in spain.
what about their cheapest models: the TR and the
ultracheap ALP?

can't find in the adam website (www.adam-audio.com)
any info on low cost nearfields. the cheapest active
is the A7, but its price, although cheaper than the genelec,
stills being too much for a tramp like me... he,he

is somebody using some of these bargain nears:
Tascam VL-X5, Yamaha HS50M, ESI near05,
Alesis M1 MK2, Roland DS-5, KRK RP5,Samson Resolv,
M-Audio BXA,Tapco S5, Fostex PM MKII, Event ALP 5,
Prodipe Pro 5, Samson Rubicon, Tannoy Reveal 5A,

thanks a lot!
raul.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo