Re: Electro music festival

samba - wrote:
> This looks really cool.It would be wonderful if you could post  stuff
> from
> this festival at the time when they are accepting applications form
> performers.
With each iteration, the organizers improve their processes.  I will
pass this along to Greg and Howard.  They like this kind of feedback.
In the past, you had be be a member of the http://electro-music.com
forum in order to be notified.  But with feedback like this, that may
change.  Still, I highly recommend joining the forum if you wish to keep
up on the electro-music community's goings-on.

Cheers,

Bill