AW: PA speakers

Personally, I had good experiences with HK Audio systems - don't know which
one will fit into your requirements spec, maybe the Lucas series? For 400
seat venues, I'd usually go for something bigger, but then you may not be
that loud ;)

Their strategy is using systems with subwoofers.

Another option for you might be the Bose Personalized Amplification series.
We played them at the y2k6loopfest on one stage and I really liked their
sound, but can definitely not second their "no feedback problems"
ad...ymmv,
since I believe you use a lot of microphone signals?

        Rainer