Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:13:41 EDT
From: Nemoguitt@aol.com
Subject: Re: OT: PA speakers
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

In a message dated 5/28/07 12:58:53 PM, rmbaylin@starpower.net writes:

Try looking at the Bose PAS

a wonderful system.....i agree with rainer on that but at the y2k6 we had both the mackie and the bose.....both imho sounded great but for the "schlepp factor" does 1 bose PAS = 1 srm 450.....i seem to remember not being able to carry an entire PAS in one trip.....then if you want to go stereo yikes!.....and of course you will want the subs with the PAS.....both systems are real pill poppers.....age can have it's disadvantages.....:).....mic

www.ct-collective.com

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/

http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.