Re: OT: PA speakers

Hey Bill valuable info man thanx!
i always suspected the weight of all of this things
has definetly something do with it,and companies are
obviously capitalizing on this new "compact and light"
approach (like amp simulation VST organs and leslies
no need to carry all of that anymore)
but i definetly dont want to sacrifice sound because
of it!
ive also been checking this babies out at a lower
price,sound dispersion more wattage and larger speaker
http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_msr_400.htm
but why on earth did they not put a handle grip on the
top like the RCFs.. hey we arent long hair dudes in
our fuckin 20s anymore!
Luis

yes, what a drag it is getting old...

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom