Right Loop Pedal

Just bought a Boss RC20XL and started to realise it might not really meet
my
needs.

Basically what I want to be able to do is dub in basslines with an octave
pedal
and then play guitar parts over them, whilst keeping all this in time with
live drummer.

The drummer is the tricky bit - although the pedal is great at adding a
metronome to your loop automatically, it only has one output, so the only
way I
can send the click to the drummer is by adding it to the whole mix and
thus what
the audience hears.

SO - what I'm looking for is a looper that will add a metronome like the
boss
does but enable me to send it through an aux/headphone out I can pass it
on to
my drummer without adding it to the main mix.

Does such a pedal exist? Looking for the cheapest option! Many thanks!

--
http://myspace.com/infancy