Re: POST YOUR SETUP

FROM Mandolin, Guitar, or Vocal Mic TO LR Baggs Acoustic Preamp
FROM LR Baggs Acoustic Preamp TO Indigo I/O PCMCIA sound card
FROM Indigo I/O PCMCIA sound card TO ThinkPad T60p laptop cardbus
FROM ThinkPad T60p laptop cardbus TO max/msp adc~ (analogue to digital connection)
FROM max/msp adc~ (analogue to digital connection) TO various max/msp patches, Reaktor VST, etc
FROM various max/msp patches, Reaktor VST, etc TO max/msp dac~ (digital to analogue connection)
FROM max/msp dac~ (digital to analogue connection) TO ThinkPad T60p laptop PCMCIA
FROM ThinkPad T60p laptop PCMCIA TO Indigo I/O PCMCIA sound card
FROM Indigo I/O PCMCIA sound card TO mixer board or PA, etc

Not a lot going on outside max/msp.  For recording, I bipass everthing analogue and record direcly from max/msp to wav.

K-