Re: POST YOUR SETUP

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52422536@N00/522260738/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52422536@N00/522260586/

Despite the length of the list, my set up is simple: Chapman Stick and
theremin into an ABY switchbox, through a long (mono) chain of effects
pedals, and out to a small mixer for output to an amp and a recorder.

Chapman Stick (into Z-Vex SHO clean boost) and Moog Etherwave Pro theremin
(into volume pedal) into
Whirlwind Selector ABY switchbox
Akai Headrush E2
Z-Vex string:
        Woolly Mammoth bass fuzz
        Lo-Fi Loop Junky
        Seek Wah (I, not II)
        Ooh Wah (I, not II)
        Seek Trem
        Ringtone
Line 6 DL4 loop pedal
Moog Moogerfooger sequence:
        MF-101 lowpass filter
        MF-107 FreqBox (just arrived Friday, much fun)
        MF-102 ring modulator
        MF-103 12-stage phaser
        MF-105 MuRF
        MF-105B Bass MuRF
        MF-104 analog delay (original, 800msec)
        MF-104SD super analog delay (1400 msec)
Electro-Harmonix POG
Electro-Harmonix 16 second digital delay (reissue, with upgrade) loop
pedal
Boss RC-20 loop pedal
Boss RC-20XL loop pedal
Digitech Jamman loop pedal
small mixer
output A: mono to amp (Acoustic Image Contra Series I combo amp, prototype
Series I Coda expansion cabinet)
output B: mono to Gemini iKey
(optional) output C: mono to second amp (SWR California Blonde combo amp,
Bergantino HT-310 bass cabinet)

regards,
Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/