Re: So why Boise?

> I would. Can have the festival at a resort in the Tucson area? :) I need
> vacation.

El Conquistador and Westward Look are only a couple miles from my
house, La Paloma and Tucson National are within 15 minutes and Ventana
Canyon is less than a half hour away.  And of course, Miraval is only
a bit up the road...  :-)

We also have some great rehab places if anyone needs that kind of thing...
 ;-)

Doug

P.S. Of course, you could always stay at Chez Wellington...