Cycloops foot controller

2.    Has anyone carried out a modification on the Redsound Soundbite (prev known as Cycloops) to feed out the sample buttons to  6 footswitches on the floor ? It should be reasonably easy to do this, but before I invalidate the warranty, I wondered if anyone has any tips.  I've tried putting the thing on the floor to use, but my toes aren't dainty enough to hit the buttons properly.

Yup, someone seems to have done just that, see this thread :

</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully.
 Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"